What is QNAP CloudLink?
QNAP CloudLink is a service provided by QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading provider of network-attached storage (NAS) devices. It allows users to establish a secure connection to their QNAP NAS over the internet, enabling remote access to their files, applications, and other services.
Using QNAP CloudLink on your NAS
To use QNAP CloudLink on your NAS, you need to follow these steps:
- Enable CloudLink on your NAS: Access your NAS administration interface and go to the "CloudLink" settings. Enable CloudLink and make sure your NAS is connected to the internet.
- Create a myQNAPcloud account: Visit the myQNAPcloud website and create an account. This account will be used to manage your QNAP NAS and access it remotely.
- Register your NAS with myQNAPcloud: In the NAS administration interface, go to "myQNAPcloud" settings and register your NAS using your myQNAPcloud account. This step will associate your NAS with your account and allow remote access.
- Configure CloudLink settings: In the CloudLink settings on your NAS, you can fine-tune the access permissions, security settings, and other options to align with your preferences and needs.
- Access your NAS remotely: Once your NAS is registered and configured, you can use the myQNAPcloud website or the myQNAPcloud mobile app to connect to your NAS remotely. You can access your files, manage applications, and perform various tasks as if you were physically connected to your NAS.
With QNAP CloudLink, you can securely access and manage your NAS from anywhere in the world, providing flexibility and convenience in accessing your files and services remotely.